New Accountancy Vacancy With Client
A client has asked us to post the following job vacancy for them:
Role: Company Accountant (FT or PT)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary and Bens: £33,000 to £35,000 per annum (pro rata)
Based in Gloucester, this multimillion pound print company is looking for a full-time / part-time company accountant to handle its financial reporting and compliance affairs.
With exciting growth plans over the next few years, we are seeking someone who can hit the ground running and bring in the level of financial management required to achieve our goals.
This is a newly created role for the right candidate who enjoys variety and is keen to take on new challenges.
Specifically, you will need:
- Excellent all round accounting skills
- Ability to operate Sage accounting package
- To be able to process journals, including accruals and prepayments
- A strong knowledge of HMRC regulations (VAT and PAYE)
- To manage a large fixed asset register, calculating depreciation and new additions on a monthly basis
- A sound knowledge of stock and WIP processes
- To produce Sage month end reports for directors
- To be able to work on both routine and ad-hoc project work
- Comfortable with credit control and debt recovery
The successful applicant
You will be a company accountant, with at least 3 year’s experience in this environment. Knowledge of manufacturing processes (ideally print) will be looked at favourably.
- Either qualified AAT, part qualified ACMA or QBE
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines for both you and the team
- To be on an inquisitive nature thus being able to review current processes and make recommendations for improvements
Up to £35,000 full time or pro rata depending on experience
- Company pension
- Strong focus on personal development
- Ideally 40 hours per week, however 5 day reduced hour working considered for the right applicant (minimum 25 hours per week)
- 26 days annual holiday allowance
If this is of interest, please contact us on 01225 585756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org